--------->

Back to School without a sleep

Today was my first day in the school after the Deepawali Holidays.In holidays,I gained a habit of sleeping too late.Yesterday also I slept very late.You would not believe that I slept at 1:00 am meaning three hours late ! And at the school I also got the reward for sleeping so late.The whole day I couldn't concentrate in my studies and couldn't understand anything taught to me and my studies were affected by this.
I always try to sleep early at night but I can never sleep early now.Even when I lie on the bed and close my eyes and try to sleep then too I don't get a sleep for about one hour !
I have been trying many new things to sleep early such as reading boring books with many boring long stories,reading interesting stories,working too much before sleeping but even after all this,I am not able too sleep early.instead of feeling sleepy , I start feeling more active than before.
Please suggest me what to do.