--------->

Return after a long time

Hello ! Now I have returned to my blog after a long break of nearly four months.Actually I had the problem of tests and exams and didn't get time to sit on computer and give some time to blogging.Well , finally I have returned to it and hope that I will make some posts and give some help to students preparing for exams.
When I started this blog , I got the blogging fever because of which I had to sit on the computer for many hours a day which caused a lot of problems for me and my family.I am listing some of the problems here-
  1. There is only one computer in my house and six people to work on it .This caused a lot of problems for others.
  2. My eyes had started paining but still I did not get up and give rest to them.
  3. The biggest problem was of my studies as I used to have too much to study but I could not manage this properly.
  4. The computer also did not get rest and gave some errors.
  5. The electricity bill started to rise.

Though I have not made any plans for what I will post now but I will try to think for it.