--------->

All the Best

Today I went to watch a movie to a theater.The movie I watched was "All the Best".I liked it very much.It is a comedy movie starring Ajay Devgan,Sanjay Dutt,Fardeen Khan,Bipasha Basu,Mugdha Godse and other actors like Johny Liver.This film is produced by Ajay Devgan Films Pvt. Ltd. I went to the theater named Waves in The Westend Mall.
I went there from my school.This was organized by The Times Of India newspaper's "Newspaper In Education (NIE) " program.
We went there very early in the morning at 7:30 am and then from the school to the theater.We had to wait outside for a very long time as it was too early and the hall had still not opened .We waited for the mall to open for about half and hour.When the hall opened,we went to watch movie.
After a long time,I went to a theater to watch a movie.Before this I went to watch Sarkar Raj in PVR theater.The film was good.

All the Best is a very good comedy movie and even better than "Blue".According to me All the Best will be a superhit.