--------->

What to post

For the study matetials choose a category from the options in the left


----------------Blog Post----------------


I started this site somewhat 5 to 6 months ago and I worked very hard to make this site a good site which I think now this site is.however I still work very hard to help the people who need the preparation of the exams like NTSE,GMAT,GATE,Olympiads,CBSE and ICSE Board exams.I provide them previous Year papers,sample papers,free books for download and tips for all those exams.I everyday worked at least for 9 to 10 hours to find study materials,free ebooks,tips,previous papers etc. of all the exams mentioned above and this thing happened with me for nearly 3 months!
I now regularly update this site and check my email inbox at night generally between 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm.If there is a request of any person then I try to find the study materials and post it but today I didn't got any emails or requests for any study materials.
I was also thinking for what to post on this site as I have to regularly update this blog for good search engine optimization that is the ranking in search engines results.
Today I didn't got anything to post so I made the post about my experience of not getting any article.