--------->

Study materials for Exams

For study materials of exams,choose the category in the left.

------------------------My Blog post--------------------------------------

Today I was finding study materials of exams to publish on this site but I didn't got anything to be posted.I searched for at least 5 hours but it was my (and your's also!) bad luck that I didn't got anything which is good for studies for the exams.

I have published five exams's study materials-NTSE (National Talent Search Examination),GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering),GMAT (Graduate management Admission Test),CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board exams of class 1oth and class 12th.

However if you have good study materials of any of the exams or any new(by new,I mean any exam who's study materials are not given on this site) exam's study materials,then you can mail them to me by clicking here (Microsoft Outlook Express needed) or click here.The study materials you post will be published on this site as quickly as possible.Please help other scholars who are preparing for the exams by submitting your study materials.
This will make you earn blessings for your exam.