--------->

Become an editor of my blog

I have many blogs in my Blogger Account and to update all th blogs everyday is just impossible for me.So I have started a program with which you can become a member of my blogs and publish on them.Publishing on a blog is very easy.It is just like email.You just have to give the heading and the content and click on "Publish Post".These are the steps to become a member of millionfreebooks [d.o.t] blogspot [d.o.t] com-
  1. Create a Blogger Account
  2. Contact me through studyforexams@gmail.com
  3. I will send you an invitation to your email,then click on the link provided in the email.
  4. Go to the site whose link is given in the last line of the first paragraph.
  5. Search for a good book.
  6. Copy the results.Don't copy the whole page,only the results.Don't copy the numbers at the bottom indicating the page number on which you are.
  7. Go to the Blogger Account and click on "New Post"
  8. Paste the results in the content column and the book name in the title column.
  9. Click on "Publish Post".

If you have any problems or ask anything, then feel free to contact me.