--------->

Moving to Wordpress

While making this blog, I didn't know much about Blogger but it was so easy that whenever I completed a step which I saw on the Blogger site and click on next , I could immediately understand what I had to do then and I was very happy with the easy posting and editing of a blog on Blogger.Now when I have completed this blog (though I don't stop posting on this blog but these days I am not posting any sample papers, previous tear papers of exams like NTSE , Olympiads etc) I am thinking to shift from Blogger to Wordpress. Actually I have read in forums that the bloggers were not satisfied with the features of Blogger though it is very easy to post and edit a blog on Blogger but they got everything they wanted after signing up for Wordpress.They got features, plugins and other stuff which were necessary for a blog.And the most important thing, a good template which is very in Blogger.They got templates too with Wordpress.
After reading so much praises for Wordpress, I too signed up for Wordpress but what I saw was that the satisfaction which the movers which moved form blogger to Wordpress got was purchased.All the features are provided when they buy the hosting and a domain name.

I also have made a blog on Wordpress (that one is a free blog powered by Wordpress because it also gives a free blogging service but without much features).The name of the site is similar to this one.First type, "study for exams"[without spaces and quotes] and then put a dot and type "wordpress.com"[without quotes]

On that site, it is written that I will move to Wordpress after some days but this is not true,I will not move to Wordpress as presently I am satisfied with Blogger but my mind changes with time so I maybe get irritated of Blogger someday and move to Wordpress. If ever I move to it ,I will put a notice on this site that I have moved to Wordpress and give the link also.