--------->

Delay in posts for admission details,forms etc.

Few days ago ,I posted that I will post the posts (posts are the pages which you see on this site) which will be about exams like BITSAT ,IIT JEE ,AIEEE and many other competitive exams ( and others also which are not competitive but are good) but there will be some delay in the posting of those informative posts because I thought that I will post only information about those exams like selection procedure ,future prospects ,advantages ,disadvantages of the concerned exam , details related to the submission of the forms ,fees of the exams and other necessary details but I have recently came to know that the last dates for the form submission have came close and I have still not collected the materials for the whole post so I think that if I will start collecting the information now ,they will be of no use because the correct time for doing that work is over and now no one is seeing the web for that information.
So probably that stuff will be available next year.

I thought this post which you are reading would be very small if I will not add extra stuff so I have added these facts so that this post becomes longer-


1) 25 crore years ago ,all the continents of the earth were joined together and its 60 % area was covered by a desert which was 10 times the Sahara Desert! (Source :I watched this either on Discovery Channel or on National Geographic Channel.)

2)The word 'picture' is made by the words 'picture cell'.

3)The word 'byte' is also made by two words - "by eight".

4)The mosquito repellents which we use hoping that they will kill the mosquitoes really don't kill them.They only block mosquito's sensors so they don't know where you are and generally don't come near you.]

5)If you want to come out of your sleep quickly ,don't drink coffee ,you should have apples.They wake you up better than coffee.

6)"Typewriter" is the biggest word which you can type with only one row of your keyboard.

7)The shortest sentence which is correct in English is "Go.".

8)An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.