--------->

Making a new blog

These days I am not getting anything to post on this site.All I can do is that write posts on what I did all the day(Which is the real meaning of blogging).I am not getting any sample papers or any other study materials for the exams whose study materials I provide to all of you.These days I am only customizing this site because I don't have any other work to do on my blog.You would have seen some changes on this blog.First ,on the homepage ,there are two posts visible now whereas earlier there was only one post.I have put some links for social networking sites with which you can share the stuff which you see here.
I have thought to make a new blog.Probably the blog will be on the latest Computers and Internet news.The title of that blog will be "Computers and Technology blog" and the address of it I have still not thought.Probably it will be on Wordpress and not Blogger.
Please give me some suggestions for that here .

This doesn't mean that I will stop seeing this blog.I always spend 1 hour on this blog.After the starting of the next blog ,all is going to happen is that I will work on computer for 1 hour more.