--------->

Strange week

Today ,after a long time I returned to my own city after 3 months.When I was coming I was someone on the road .May be she was a hitch hiker (someone who asks for lift).I didn't want to give lift to anyone as it was dark night and I was alone in the car.The person was standing straight and there was no motion in her hair though fast wind was blowing.I got a little bit scared as some days ago I watched an advertise which had the same story which was happening with at that time .The advertise was of a horror show.In that advertise after the man had seen the woman ,he also got scared so he didn't want to give the lift and went away pretending that he has not seen that woman.After some time he saw a ghost in his car! But the same thing did not happen with me. I also went away doing the same as he did but afterwards I saw some thing moving on the road moving from one side of the road to the other side in a single jump.Now this time I was too much scared.I turned and went back and came home by another route.When I came home ,I just started writing this post which you are reading.I have kept an idol of my god with me so that nothing happens with me.But really i was too much scared by this.