--------->

Trip to Madhya Pradesh

Some days ago ,I got the news that our college is organizing an educational trip to Madhya pradesh.Earlier also there was a trip organized to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri which was also an educational trip but I missed the chance to go there.All the people who went there said that the trip was fantastic and they can't even describe how beautiful the Taj Mahal was.I am listing here some of the words which I heard for that trip-

  1. Marvelous
  2. Excellent
  3. Very Very Good
  4. Fantastic
  5. Fabulous
  6. Awesome
  7. Highly exciting
  8. Extremely Joyful
  9. Superb
  10. Magnificent
  11. Exceptional
  12. Supreme
  13. Great
  14. Outstanding
  15. Mind Blowing
  16. A historical trip to a historical place
  17. Unforgettable
  18. My temptation
  19. Splendid
  20. Brilliant
  21. Best ever place I have ever visited
  22. Amazing
  23. Wonderful
The list I have given here is very small but the actual list if presented on paper ,can go millions of miles long.
After hearing so much about this trip I thought that there must be some reality in their (people who went there ) words.So without thinking a lot ,I quickly gave my name for the next trip to Jabalpur ,Bhedaghat and another place whose name I don't remember.
The trip will start on 31 December 2009 and will be till 5 January 2010.