--------->

TCS It Wiz

From many days I am not getting anything to post on this site.But I will have to post something to keep my search engine rankings good.So ,I always try to find something new which the visitors of this site would like to read.Today I decided to blog about TCS IT Wiz.It is a quiz organized by Tata Consultancy Services which is a part of Tata Group.

The winners of this quiz get many prizes including very good books ,laptop ,MP3 Players etc.The teams from many schools participate in it.the team consist of only 2 participants and there are many teams (This number of teams can range from 200 to 1000).Once in Delhi ,there were nearly 1000 teams.


The quiz is all about the latest news ,important personalities related to computers and internet like Sergey Brin ,Larry Page ,Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Founder) Pierre Omidyar (eBay Founder ) and many other people.However the names mentioned here are of the very famous people about whom many people have heard but in the quiz the questions are about the people about whom only those people have heard who read the news related to Tech on sites like news.yahoo.com , cnet.com and other similar sites.

Because of these reasons ,only those people participate which have internet connection at their homes and they all find study materials for it.So ,if I blog about that ,my site can become very famous and earn more with AdSense.So now I have included one more subject in the list of this site's subjects on which I blog.