--------->

Talent Hunt

Today, there was the children's day program in our school.Actually it was both the children's day program and a talent hunt competition.
There were four houses-

1.Eklavya (The blue House)
2.Bharat ( The green house )
3.Dhruv ( The red house )
4.Karna ( The yellow House )

I was from the Eklavya house.Few days ago, the teachers asked the interested students to give their names for the competitions.I had also given my name for playing Casio on the stage but the teachers did not select even a student by their performances but selected one student just because he was going to play a song on guitar whereas all the other students had given their names for playing Casio ( including me !).
There were four categories in the whole program.They were-
1.Singing
2.Dancing
3.Fancy Dress
4.(LOL I don't remember)

I was appointed to do the anchoring form Eklayva house and I think I did it well.
In our house, first there was performance of a boy who was going to sang the song "Duniya banane wale kya tere man me samayee , Kahe ko duniya banai ".He sang it very well and afterwards he got the first prize.
Second and third were the participants for fancy dress.
The last but not the least(I said this line on the stage) there was the girl who danced on the song " Aaja Nach le"