--------->

Chemistry ??

In school we have started a new chapter of chemistry.We have been studying chemistry for at least a month and I am not able to understand it clearly.The second chapter is also almost over and I have understood only these points-

  1. The substances which have H in their chemical formula are called acidic.
  2. The substances which have OH in the end of their chemical formula are called basic.
  3. I have learnt formulae of some things like sodium chloride,sodium carbonate,sodium bicarbonate etc.
  4. Uses of some substances like salts.
  5. Bla Bla Bla

There are too many things in the chapters and I have understood only this much.
Earlier we did not study too much and I thought that chemistry will be an easy subject for me but now I have understood that chemistry was,is and will be a mystery for all the students even when they have grown up.